My Digi Art

Sunday, December 4, 2011

“Winter Bird Scarf” Tag

I am entering this Tag in the following challenges:

Bugaboo has a “12 Days of Christmas Day 4” challenge at:

Bugaboo has a “Anything Goes” challenge at:

TSB (The Stamping Boutique) has a “Winter/ Holiday” challenge at:

Simon Says Stamps Challenge Blog has an “Anything Goes” challenge at:

Polly has a “Christmas Fun” challenge at:

I used for the Tag:
Bugaboo – “Winter Bird Scarf” image
White, Medium Blue & Light Blue card stock
Stickles - Diamond
Sizzix – Tag Scallop #2
Offray – Ribbon
Marvy – Mini Snowflake
Nestabilities – Classic Circle and Classic Scallop Circle
Rose Art – Colored Pencils
EK Success – Oval Punch


Thank you for stopping by!  I love hearing from you so take a minute and leave me a comment or two.  While you are here become a follower and have a very blessed day. 

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

5 comments:

  1. This is wonderful. Love the icy blue color and the choice of Image is great. Thanks for playing along with us at Bugaboo today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way too cute - I just LOVE the bling & sparkle you added to his scarf! We're so happy you joined us for theCatch The Bug "12 Days of Christmas" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute! love the sparkle! thanks for joining our 12 days of Christmas challenge at catch the bug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness, but you've been a busy little beaver! That's it with Bugaboo Stamps thrills me. . .:D Love the glitter on your card - Love glitter on every card. . .;) Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's Anything Goes challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge this week at Catch The Bug. This open challenge really is a great way to see lots of different styles and techniques – always an inspiration.
    TFS
    Paul
    Crafty Blogocks
    DT Member for Catch The Bug

    P.S. Visit my blog to see my giveaway – I have some Digital Scrapbooking softwear up for grabs, all you have to do is comment on THIS POST HERE .

    ReplyDelete