My Digi Art

Friday, December 2, 2011

“Snowman” Tri-Fold Pocket Card

I have a class tomorrow morning and this is one of the cards I am teaching.  Promise my next card will not be a Tri-Fold Pocket Card.  I seem to be hooked on them lately. 


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Mel Jens Designs has an “Inspired by a Holiday Song” challenge at:
The song I was inspired by was “Frosty the Snowman”

DYSU (Do You Stack Up) has a “Ribbon or anything you can tie” challenge at:

C.R.A.F.T has a “Christmas Present” challenge at:

Glitter Geeks has a “Decoupage” challenge at:

TSB (The Stamping Boutique) has a “Winter/ Holiday” challenge at:

Simon Says Stamps Challenge Blog has an “Anything” challenge at:

Polly has a “Christmas Fun” challenge at:

I used for the Card:

Mel Jen’s– “Frosty Face” images
White and Green card stock
KI Memories - Holiday Fun Stack paper
Pop Dots
Rose Art colored pencils
EK Success – 3 inch Scallop Punch
EK Success – 2 ¾ Circle Punch
EK Success – Small Oval Punch
White Gelistix - Gel pens
Small bit of ribbon from Offray





Thank you for stopping by!  I love hearing from you so take a minute and leave me a comment or two.  While you are here become a follower and have a very blessed day. 

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

6 comments:

  1. I love this style of card too. Funny how we get hooked on one style for a while and then we don't make another one for ages - because we hooked on something else!!!!! It's a lovely card with a delightful cheeky image. Thanks for joining in with the CRAFT challenge this week. Good Luck Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab card, i love your snowman! Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week, Paula :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love your card. Its awesome. I get a vintagy feel to it as well. Thanks for joining us this week at Glitter Geeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creation, I love that snowman, super cute... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great pocket card! I love the little snow man! He's too cute! Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card! I love this fold!

    Thanks for joining us for the Christmas Fun challenge at Pollycraft!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete