My Digi Art

Saturday, December 17, 2011

“Flower Bear” Bookmark


I am entering this bookmark in the following challenges:

Karen’s Doodles has a “Clean and Simple” challenge at:

Jelly Park has a “Anything But a Card” challenge at:

Glitter Geeks has a “Anything Goes” challenge at:

Dutch Dare has a “Tic Tac Toe” challenge at:

Phindy’s Place has a “Scraps” challenge at:

Sweet has a “Sparkle / Bling” challenge at:

I used for the Bookmark:

Karen’s Doodles – “Flower Bear” image
White & Black card stock
American Craft - Bling
Stickles – Stardust
Rose Art Pencils
Offray - Ribbon
Nestabilities – Classic Circle and Circle Scallops
My Mind’s Eye – “Haunted” scrap of designer paper




Thank you for stopping by!  I love hearing from you so take a minute and leave me a comment or two.  While you are here become a follower and above all have a very blessed day. 

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

13 comments:

  1. this is so cute! I've never made one of these, but would love to give it a try.
    thanks so much for joining our 'anything but a card' challenge at Jellypark Friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh this is gorgeous, love your bear and design, it looks fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week, Paula :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this!! I'm very much into books & this would be just perfect! Is there a tutorial somewhere? I like how it's a full square at the back, I've seen the ones that are triangular but like this better! Sweet little image & fab papers. Thanks so much for playing along with Sweet Stampin x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous bookmark!!! Cute image you've used! Thanks for playing along this week at DDCC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea!

    Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin'.

    Merry Christmas.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. too cute, thanks for joining us at Karens Doodles :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super idea! ..very inspiring!...thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week...Nelly X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I just stumbled on your blog and LOVE this bookmark! How cute!!!
    http://craftin-dawn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute bookmark :D
    Thanks for joining us at Jellypark Friends & wishing you a Very Merry Christmas!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love this, I love to read and think this is a fab idea, thanks for joining us at the Glitter Geeks this week, Nicky X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for joining us for this week’s scraps Phindy’s Place Challenge, do hope you’ll play again in the New Year!
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww how cute, love the image on your gorgeous glittery bookmark. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. xx

    ReplyDelete