My Digi Art

Saturday, December 31, 2011

“Gingerbread man & Mistletoe” Card


I am entering this project in the following challenges:

TSB (The Stamping Boutique) has a “Winter/ Holiday” challenge at:

Polly Crafts has a "Punch It" challenge at:

Simon Says Blog has a “Anything Goes” challenge at:

I used for this project:
TSB – “Mistletoe & Gingerbread man” image  

Thank you for stopping by!  I love hearing from you so take a minute and leave me a comment or two.  While you are here become a follower and above all have a very blessed day.  

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

2 comments:

  1. Oh here is that cute little gingerbread man again!! Such great border punching here on your card and love the little buttons in the corner!!
    Thank you for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, he is such a cutie! wouldnt last long in this house though lol, thanks for joining us at pollycraft. Joey x

    ReplyDelete