My Digi Art

Friday, December 2, 2011

“Snowman” Face Card

I promised I would not be doing a Tri-Fold Pocket Card and as you can see I kept to that promise.  I saw this on Dawn’s website and it was as she says “So Stinking Cute” I had to make one.  Dawn even has a tutorial video.  What I love is that this card fit in a small standard envelope.   


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Mel Jens Designs has an “Inspired by a Holiday Song” challenge at:
The song I was inspired by was “Frosty the Snowman”

C.R.A.F.T has a “Christmas Present” challenge at:
Glitter Geeks has a “Decoupage” challenge at:

TSB (The Stamping Boutique) has a “Winter/ Holiday” challenge at:

Jen has a “Merry & Bright” challenge at:

Simon Says Stamps Challenge Blog has an “Anything” challenge at:

Polly has a “Christmas Fun” challenge at:

I used for the Card:
EK Success – 1 inch Circle Punch
¼ inch Circle Punch
EK Success – 1 ¼ Circle Punch
Small flower punch
Small amount of Pink and Orange paper
White and Black card stock
Pop Dots
White Gelistix - Gel pens
Stickles – Diamond





Thank you for stopping by!  I love hearing from you so take a minute and leave me a comment or two.  While you are here become a follower and have a very blessed day. 

TTFN,

CraftyGirl


9 comments:

  1. super creation, cute image,so glad you joined in our challenge at CRAFT this week, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! Just love how you've done it all! Thanks for joining us as Glitter Geeks this week, Paula :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! I love snowmen and I had not seen one a card they way that you did it. I think that it is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE this, what a fun card, great idea, thanks for joining us at pollycraft. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG - How stinkin' cute is this card!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Jens Digi Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I love this. It's so different, and really clever. Thanks for joining the Glitter Geeks challenge this week, Nicky X

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh i agree very cute and thanks for sharing with Craft this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great card. I love all of the details you have put into it from the glitter to the little flowers on his hat!

    Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Inspired by a Holiday Song challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastically cute - I love it!! Thanks for joining our Christmas present challenge at CRAFT and hope to see you again soon, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete