My Digi Art

Sunday, December 4, 2011

“Non - Traditional Christmas Colors” Card

I made this card for Doodle Dragons Studio challenge “Non – Traditional Christmas Colors”.   I think I nailed it, with it not being the traditional colors.  Instead of Christmas I went with Halloween.   Still I think it look like Christmas.  This image is from Dustin’s “100 Days of Christmas” sale he has going on.  You really should go check it out here:  http://dustinpike.blogspot.com/ .   You still have time to enter the “Non – Traditional Christmas Colors” challenge so get over there and enter.  Let me know what you think about this card. 
 
I am entering this card in the following challenges:

TSB (The Stamping Boutique) has a “Winter/ Holiday” challenge at:

Simon Says Stamps Challenge Blog has an “Anything Goes” challenge at:

Polly has a “Christmas Fun” challenge at:

I used for the Card:
Doodle Dragon Studio’s 100 days of Christmas image
White, Purple, Orange & Green card stock
Double stick tape
Pop Dots
EK Success – Snowflakes Punches
Stickles – Diamond
My handmade flowers out of a 1 inch circle punch from EK Success
McGill – Pine Branch Punch
EK Success – Fancy Tag Punch
EK Success – Small Oval Punch
Nestabilities – Classic Oval and Classic Scallop Oval
American Crafts - Bling inside the flowers – Medium Jewel Brads
Nicole Rhinestones - Bling on the snowflakes
Gelstixs – White Gel Pen
Rose Art colored pencils




Thank you for stopping by!  I love hearing from you so take a minute and leave me a comment or two.  While you are here become a follower and have a very blessed day. 

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

1 comment:

  1. A fabulous Christmas Card!
    Thanks for playing along in our Christmas Fun challenge this month over at Pollycraft :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete