My Digi Art

Thursday, December 8, 2011

“Bigsby Christmas” Card

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Karen Doodles has a “Recipe” challenge at:

Jens has a “Anything but a Standard Card” challenge at:

TSB (The Stamping Boutique) has a “Winter/ Holiday” challenge at:

Simon Says Stamps Challenge Blog has an “Christmas Photo Inspiration” challenge at:

Polly has a “Christmas Fun” challenge at:

I used for the Card:

Karen’s – “Bigsby” image
White, Red & Green card stock
Dimensional Tape
Rose Art – Colored Pencils
Nestabilities – Classic and Scallop Circle
Scrap DP
Bit of ribbon from my collection
EK Success – Small Oval Punch





Thank you for stopping by!  I love hearing from you so take a minute and leave me a comment or two.  While you are here become a follower and have a very blessed day. 

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

3 comments:

  1. This is wonderful!Bigsby is so cute!
    Thank you for joining Karen`s Doodles this week and good luck!

    Hugs,Kari :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely image!
    Thanks for joining us at SimonSaysStamp this week.

    Domi

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Karen's Doodles!

    ReplyDelete