My Digi Art

Saturday, December 10, 2011

“Mitten Christmas” Card

Hello, again everyone!  This is my third card of the day.    At this pace I will never get done with my Christmas list.  Guess I have to keep plugging along.  I used Glitter Babies “Dove” image on my project and you can find her digi’s at: http://glitterbabedigis.com/shop/
Leave me a comment and let me know if you are as behind as I am on Christmas. 

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

DYSU has a “Something Old” (my something old is my string) challenge at:

Sweet Stampin has a “Things with Wings” challenge at:

Dude Time Doodles has a “Holiday Spirit” challenge at:

Dutch Dare has a “Winged Things” challenge at:

TSB (The Stamping Boutique) has a “Winter/ Holiday” challenge at:

Polly has a “Christmas Fun” challenge at:

Mel Jen has a “Add Something Green” challenge at:

Phindy’s Place has a “Simple and Clean” challenge at:

I used for the Card:

Glitter Babies – “Dove” image
Kilo of Kool – Top DP
Making Memories – Bottom DP
Green, Burgundy & Yellow Card Stock
Rose Art Colored Pencils
EK Success – Circle Punches
Bakers String
Marvy – Poinsettia Punch (my flower)
Small Flower punch – do not know the name it was from the “Dollar Store” years ago


Thank you for stopping by!  I love hearing from you so take a minute and leave me a comment or two.  While you are here become a follower and have a very blessed day. 

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

16 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the polka dots and that you can stuff the mitten. Thanks for joining us at Dude Time Doodles this week.

    Cleota
    DTD Dudette & Sponsor Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great project, LOVE it! Thanks for playing at Dude Time Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous project, Thanks for playing along with us at Dudetime Doodles this week.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this idea and how cute! So glad you joined us for the Holiday Spirit challenge at Dude Time Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card..

    Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.

    fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool idea. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea! Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great idea, it looks gorgeousthanks for joining our challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda
    DYSU DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a fun sweet project! I absolutely love the idea, thanks for joining us at pollycraft. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab Card! Thanks for sharing it at Dude Time Doodles for our Show Us Your Holiday Spirit Challenge this week!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great idea, thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great candy holder, love it! Wonderful use of the Glitterbabe image too. Thank you for joining us at Dude Time Doodles this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cool! Love the cute papers you chose. Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great card ;o)
    Thanks for playing with us at Sweet Stampin'

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is adorable. I am very behind in my Christmas preparations! Thanks for playing at Crafty Sprouts.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great idea! The papers you chose work so well together and I love that punch!

    Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Shades of Green challenge!

    ReplyDelete