My Digi Art

Saturday, December 24, 2011

“Tim Holtz” Tag #3

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!!!

I fought with this tag the entire way.  I should have known it would win out.  This is not how I wanted it to look but as you know it seldom does.  I wanted pine branch punches across the bottom and stickles to look like gems in a swirl across the whole project.  Well the stickles did not work, it looks like random dots not gems in a swirl so I rubbed the stickles into the paper for a glitter paper look.  The pine branches were too much contrast so here is the finished project. 




I am entering this tag in the following challenges:

Simon Says and Show has a “Tim Holtz Tag” challenge at:

Simon Says Blog has a “Bingo” (my bingo was Glitter/Sparkle, No Designer Paper & MulitFold) challenge at:
 

TSB (The Stamping Boutique) has a “Winter/ Holiday” challenge at:

Polly has a “Punch it” challenge at:

Mel Jen has a “No Rectangle” challenge at:

Shelly has a “Celebrate” challenge at:

I used for the Tag:

White, Lt Brown & Brown card stock
Printed - Old Letter Background
American Craft - Ribbon
McGill – Snowflake Punch for flowers
EK Success – 5/8 Circle Punch
Marvy – Star Punch
Small hole punch
Stickles – Stardust
Stickles – Gold

Thank you for stopping by!  I love hearing from you so take a minute and leave me a comment or two.  While you are here become a follower and above all have a very blessed day. 

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

7 comments:

  1. WOW this is fabulous! Great job! Thanks so much for joining our "CELEBRATE" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!

    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Takes my breathe away...gorgeous tag!!! That background is super, and the black set against it like that is eye catching! Beautiful job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This tag is so pretty. You've used one of my favorite stamps and I really like how the stickles rubbed into the background turned out. Thanks for joining the challenge at Simon Says Stamp & Show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many projects of mine have turned out much differently than I had imaged =) But your tag is just gorgeous! I just love the stardust and the flowers... lovely! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us this week at Meljen's!
    -Kindra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful TAG.
    Thanks for joining us at SimonSaysStamp this week.

    Domi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic tag! Thanks for joining in the Pollycraft Punch It Challenge.
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. Thanks for joining the Pollycraft challenge.

    ReplyDelete