My Digi Art

Friday, December 9, 2011

“Eggbert Winter” Card


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Bugaboo has a “12 Days of Christmas #8” “Milk and Cookies” challenge at:

Pink Elephant has a “Snowflake/Sparkle” challenge at:

TSB (The Stamping Boutique) has a “Winter/ Holiday” challenge at:

Cute Card Thursday has a “Anything Goes” challenge at:

Polly has a “Christmas Fun” challenge at:

I used for the Card:

Bugaboo– “Eggbert Winter” image
White card stock
Dimensional Tape
Rose Art – Colored Pencils
Fibra Markers
Nestabilities – Labels One
Spellbinders – Shapeabilities – Ribbon Tag Trio Two
Scrap DP
Stickles – Frosted ice
American Craft - Bling



Thank you for stopping by!  I love hearing from you so take a minute and leave me a comment or two.  While you are here become a follower and have a very blessed day. 

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely ROTFLMAO'd at your sentiment! I can just imagine someone getting splatted in the back-of-the head for holding back on the milk & cookies! Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug’s Twelve Days of Christmas Day 8 challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! MWAH!

    ReplyDelete