My Digi Art

Thursday, December 1, 2011

“Ruby” Christmas Card

Bugaboo is having their 12 Days of Christmas Challenges.  So every day for 12 days there will be another challenge from December 1st until December 12th.  That should get me done with all my Christmas cards, I hope??!!    The winners of the challenge gets 5, yes, 5 Bugaboo digis!!!  So wish me luck.  Plus I almost forgot  a winner from each challenge will win a full 12 days of Christmas digi set and a guest spot in January with their Design Team.  All you have to do is enter…

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Bugaboo has a “Use a Tree” challenge at:

Simon Says Challenge Blog has a “Anything Goes” challenge at:

Polly Craft has a “Christmas Fun” challenge at:

C.R.A.F.T has a “Christmas Present” challenge at:

TSB has a “Winter/Holiday” challenge at:

I used for the Card:
Bugaboo – “Ruby” image
White, Green & Red card stock
Double stick tape
Pop Dots
Rose Art colored pencils
Small bit of ribbon
Stickles – Stardust 
Gel pens



Thanks for stopping by!  Take a minute and leave me a comment or two and while you’re here become a follower and above all have a very blessed day. 

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

5 comments:

  1. Very clever...who would have thought the "tree" would be her dress? I love how you made it all sparkly too! Great job with the Day 1 Challenge. Thanks for joining us!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. There you go...knew you would jump on the fun challenge of Day 1. Darling job...Yup, she's dressed like a silly tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice! love the paper! thanks for playing Bugaboo's 12 days of Christmas challenge at catch the bug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super creation, cute image,so glad you joined in our challenge at CRAFT this week, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fun card and thanks for sharing with Craft this week

    ReplyDelete