My Digi Art

Saturday, December 10, 2011

“Anta Claus” Spring Card

I am entering this card in the following challenges:


Hambo has a “More than one Fold – here comes Anta Claus” challenge at:

TSB (The Stamping Boutique) has a “Winter/ Holiday” challenge at:

Polly has a “Christmas Fun” challenge at:

I used for the Card:

Hambo– “Anta Claus” image
White, Red & Green card stock
Dimensional Tape
Rose Art – Colored Pencils
Fibra Markers
Nestabilities – Classic Circle and Classic Scallop Circle
EK Success Small Oval Punch


Thank you for stopping by!  I love hearing from you so take a minute and leave me a comment or two.  While you are here become a follower and have a very blessed day. 

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

2 comments:

  1. I like how your card turn out! Great folds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute! I've never tried making a spring card before -- you've inspired me. :)

    ReplyDelete