My Digi Art

Sunday, December 25, 2011

“Tim Holtz Inspired Tag #5”

Merry Christmas
and
Happy New Year
to all!!!

I really love these Tim Holtz inspired tags.   I am so glad Simon Says had this challenge.

I am entering this Tag in the following challenges:

Simon Says and Show has a “Tim Holtz Tag” challenge at:

Simon Says Blog has a “Bingo” (my bingo was Glitter/Sparkle, Ribbon & Gems) challenge at:
 
TSB (The Stamping Boutique) has a “Winter/ Holiday” challenge at:

Polly has a “Punch it” challenge at:

Mel Jen has a “No Rectangle” challenge at:

Shelly has a “Celebrate” challenge at:

I used for the Tag:

Christmas Subway Art
EK Success – Oval Punch
White & Red card stock
EK Success – Flower Punch
Queen & Co – Pearls and Gems
Stickles – Stardust
Fibra Markers
Offray Ribbon



Thank you for stopping by!  I love hearing from you so take a minute and leave me a comment or two.  While you are here become a follower and above all have a very blessed day. 

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful background and 3D rose on top! Love it. Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag - I love the rusty tones you've used! :) The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I just wanted to say hello. I was the Guest Designer for this challenge at Shelly's Images, and I'm having a special give-away on my blog to celebrate Shelly giving me this opportunity. I hope you will stop by and enter the give-away. Good luck in the challenge!
    Blessings,
    Karen
    karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a clever way to incorporate the challenge into your tag. Thanks for sharing on the Meljen's Design Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You have been super busy!! Another gorgeous tag!! Love it!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - a great tag! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week, Sheena xx

    ReplyDelete