My Digi Art

Saturday, December 10, 2011

“Brat Girl” Card

Hi, everyone!  I hope you are having a great weekend.  I am trying believe it or not, to get some cards made for Christmas.  Every year a few special friends and family get cards that I make for Christmas.   This year is not different but I have been so busy that I have their cards made just not mine.   Tomorrow is the Sunday before Christmas… can that be right only one week left… what is a girl to do?  So I am behind is a big way.   I have been in the craft room most of the day.  I hope you like the cards, leave a message and let me know. 

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Bugaboo has a “12 Days of Christmas #9” challenge at:

Bugaboo has a “Santa Baby” challenge at:

TSB (The Stamping Boutique) has a “Winter/ Holiday” challenge at:

Polly has a “Christmas Fun” challenge at:


Mel Jen has a “Add Something Green” challenge at:


Crafty Sprouts has a “Photo Inspirations” challenge at:
http://www.craftysprouts.com/2011/12/photo-op-with-bugaboo.html

I used for the Card:

Bugaboo– “Christmas Brat Girl” image
White, Red & Green card stock
Dimensional Tape
Rose Art – Colored Pencils
Fibra Markers
Nestabilities – Classic Ovals
Stickles – Diamond
Martha Stewart – Lace Edge Punch
McGill – Branch Punch

The flowers are from a very tiny punch I got at the dollar store years ago.   No name on the punch.
White Gel Pen




Thank you for stopping by!  I love hearing from you so take a minute and leave me a comment or two.  While you are here become a follower and have a very blessed day. 

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

8 comments:

  1. adorable! thanks for playing this weeks Bugaboo challenge at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card with a nice design! Thanks so much for joining us at Meljen's Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW she is extra sweet. Love those branches! Thanks for playing at Crafty Sprouts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so pretty! I love the flowers and your coloring is just fabulous!

    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for joining in with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Santa Baby" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps. I really enjoyed making my Santa inspired shaker box project and hope you enjoyed making yours too.
    TFS
    Paul
    Crafty Blogocks
    DT Member for Catch The Bug

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous Christmas Card!
    Thanks for playing along in our Christmas Fun challenge this month over at Pollycraft :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout of the card!! Love the red corner and the flowers/leaves you added.
    Thanks for playing with Crafty Sprouts.
    Jess M :)
    My Scrap Diary

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a cute card and I love the image! your coloring is beautiful! Good luck from Crafty Sprouts!

    Many blessings and Merry Christmas!
    Zeni
    www.scrappyzeni.com

    ReplyDelete