My Digi Art

Sunday, December 4, 2011

“Let it Snow” Card

Entered last week’s challenge emailed my entry but did not receive the digi from Hambo Hoedown for this week again, so I am entering the “House it going” house as my “Let it Snow” entry.  Hope I get next week’s digi.  I hate not using the right digi.
 
I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Hambo Hoedown has a “Let it Snow” challenge at:

TSB (The Stamping Boutique) has a “Winter/ Holiday” challenge at:

Simon Says Stamps Challenge Blog has an “Anything Goes” challenge at:

Polly has a “Christmas Fun” challenge at:

Dutch Dare has a “Sketch” challenge at:

Cute Card Thursday has a “It’s Just a Number” challenge at:

I used for the Card:
Hambo Hoedown – images
White card stock
Pop Dots
Rose Art - Colored Pencils
Marvy – Mini Snowflake Punch
Stickles – Diamond
EK Success – Oval Punches
EK Success – Scallop Punches
Fiskars Crimper 
Fiskars Embossing folder “Snowflakes”
Marvy - Mini Flower Punch (wreaths)
Scrap of DP – not sure where from


Thank you for stopping by!  I love hearing from you so take a minute and leave me a comment or two.  While you are here become a follower and have a very blessed day. 

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

5 comments:

  1. You sure are a crafty girl! I love what you have done with the house, adding the snow! Thanks for joining us at the Hoedown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love the dimension, thanks for joining us at pollycraft. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. your card is so gorgeous, love the house with all the glitter!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    have a fabulous, creative day, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling card! I love that popped up snow! Thanks for playing along with us at the Hoedown@

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card! Love that popped up snow! Thanks for playing along at the Hoedown :)

    ReplyDelete