My Digi Art

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Gus Fishing Birthday Card


I used for this project:

Bugaboo – Gus Fishing image
paper from my stash
Queen & Co. – Pearls
Stickles - Stardust

I am entering this project in the following challenges:

Bugaboo

Party Time Tuesday

Simon Says Stamp and Show

Sisterhood of Crafters

Thank you for stopping by!  I love hearing from you so take a minute and leave me a comment or two.  While you are here become a follower I only need one more to make 50 and above all have a very blessed day. 

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

8 comments:

  1. Very cute card! Love that sentiment (which is SO true!) Thanks for playing along with our Birthday Challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm assuming this cute card says HAPPY BIRTHDAY on the inside! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘BIRTHDAY’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so true!! What a great card, very well done :)
    Thanks for playing along with us over at the Sisterhood of Crafters. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so true!! What a great card, very well done :)
    Thanks for playing along with us over at the Sisterhood of Crafters. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I love that sentiment!! True, very true. Thank you so much for sharing this card with us over at the Sisterhood of Crafters. We are happy that you helped us celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome sentiment! I love that old gal! Your card is adorable. Thanks for playing this week at Party Time Tuesdays.
    Renee
    PTT DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this sentiment! So perfect. Great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Ellen :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I just love your project, thanks so much for sharing it with us during our Humor challenge, I hope you will join us again very soon!

    ReplyDelete