My Digi Art

Monday, November 14, 2011

“Snowman Snow Globe” Side Step Card

Love making cards that are not just the normal flat cards.  This is another one of the images from Doodle Dragon Studio’s “100 Days of Christmas”.  You should check out his site and the great deals he has going at: http://dustinpike.blogspot.com/ .  Stay tuned for more images I will be using from Dustin out of the “100 Days of Christmas”.  Don’t miss out on this very special deal or any of the upcoming cards and projects!


I used:
Doodle Dragon Studio’s – “Snowman Snow Globe” image
Blue and White card stock
Double stick tape
Pop Dots
Fibra color markers
Rose Art Coloring Pencils
EK Success – Small Oval Punch
McGill – Snowflake Punches


Thank you for stopping by!  I love hearing from you so take a minute and leave me a comment or two.  While you are here become a follower and have a very blessed day. 

TTFN,

CraftyGirl


No comments:

Post a Comment