My Digi Art

Monday, November 14, 2011

“Monkey” Spring Card

This is my first spring card.  I love trying new ways to make cards and it just has a wow factor when someone receives it.   This little monkey is part of the sale Dustin has going on right now for “100 Days of Christmas”, that’s 100 images!!!  You should check out his site and the great deals he has going at: http://dustinpike.blogspot.com/ .  Stay tuned for more images I will be using from Dustin out of the “100 Days of Christmas”.  Don’t miss out on this very special deal!


I used for the Card:
Doodle Dragon Studio’s – “Monkey on a Wreath” image
Red card stock
Double stick tape
Pop Dots
Stickles - Stardust
Sizzix – Fancy Label Die
EK Success – Small Oval Punch
Fibra color markers
Recollections - Design Paper



Take a minute and leave me a comment.  I love hearing from you!!!  While you are here become a follower and have a very blessed day. 

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment