My Digi Art

Sunday, March 3, 2019

"Beaded Spider"



I am on the Design Team at International Art and Soul  and we can be found at: http://intaas.blogspot.com/  our challenge is "Sequins and or Beads".  I really hope you come and join in the fun, I would love to see what you come up with.
                         
Please stop by the Design Team Members Blogs and see their spectacular projects and leave them a bit of love.   :)
                        
I used in this project:
Wire
Beads
Seed Beads
                         
I would like to enter my project in the following challenges:

Have a blessed day!
Thanks for stopping by,
don’t forget to leave a comment.

TTFN,
CraftyGirl

5 comments:

  1. A super idea and they look perfect. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these beaded spiders ! They are so cool ! I really like the pink and black one , that is my favorite color combination and it is also the color of my craft room.
    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS I just noticed that I am not following you , so I am following you now . Are you following me?

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so fantastic. What fun to slip one into a treat bag for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great ide! I love your little spiders - far better than the real thing ... lol! Christine x

    ReplyDelete