My Digi Art

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

"Koala 6" - Birthday Card


Tuesday Throwdown is having a "Tropical" challenge!!!   Come join us at:  http://tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.com/ 
Please stop by the Design Team Members Blogs and see their spectacular projects and leave them a bit of love.   :)

I used in this project:

My Grafico - "Koala 6" image
American Crafts - Close Knit Design Paper (two sided)
Bling It On - Bling
Coloring Pencils
Fiskars - Flower Punch
MS - Leaf Punch
Stampin Up - Word Window Punch

I would like to enter my project in the following challenges:

Have a blessed day!
Thanks for stopping by,
don’t forget to leave a comment.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

2 comments:

  1. I'm really loving your card design with the 2-sided paper! And this koala is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Love the floral accents.

    ReplyDelete