My Digi Art

Monday, March 13, 2017

"Praying Hands" - Christmas Card


Season's Greetings Challenge Blog can be found at: http://seasonsgreetingscb.blogspot.com.au/   our challenge is "Wet & or Dry Embossing" so I made this awesome Christmas card with a Darice Embossing Folder.  I really hope you come and join in the fun, I would love to see what you come up with.

Please stop by the Design Team Members Blogs and see their spectacular projects and leave them a bit of love.   :)

I used in this project:
The Stamping Boutique - "Praying Hands" image
Darice - Embossing Folder
Bling it On - Bling
DCWV - Glitter Paper 
                    
I would like to enter my project in the following challenges:

Have a blessed day!
Thanks for stopping by,
don’t forget to leave a comment.

TTFN,
CraftyGirl


5 comments:

  1. Lovely card, the gold glitter paper and the dots are a nice touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely elegant card !! Such a great embossed background too. Love it.
    Hugs,
    Lynn, Season's Greetings DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cas card but what a stunning result you got with the gold frame, that lovely embossing and bling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card and fabulous embossed background!

    ReplyDelete