I am use to making cards and such so this is a bit out of my comfort zone but I think it came out pretty good.
The outside flowers are made from 8 - 1 inch round circles and the inside flower is made from 4 – ½ inch round circles. I tried to give my project an antique feel. I hope it comes across on camera. My first plan was to cover the top with buttons but I wanted a softer look.
My Tip is to use what you have. I have a box of empty tins for just such a project.
Shelly is having challenge called “Roll Em” you use their random generator to find out which of these: 1 – Torn or Punched Edge, 2 – Ribbon/Trim/Twine or Lace, 3 – 3 Layers, 4 – Kraft Paper, 5 – Distressing, 6 – Embossing, 7 – Ink/Mist/Paint, 8 – Brads, Buttons or Bling, 9 – NO Patterned Paper, 10 – Doodling. That you will be using for your project. My numbers were: 7, 5, and 8 that is another reason I went away from buttons and used brads in the center of my flowers. Let me know what you think. Okay, okay enough talk …
I am entering this project in the following challenges:
For Fun has a “What Fun” challenge at:
Paper Take Weekly has a “Die-Cute” challenge at:
The Shabby Tea Room has a “Vintage Boudoir” challenge at:
Polly Crafts has a “Anything Goes” challenge at:
Shelly’s has a “Roll Em” challenge at:
Phindy’s Friday Blog has a “Tic Tac Toe” challenge and I picked Die cuts, Flowers and Sewing (because it is a sewing kit)
ABC Christmas has a “Anything Goes” challenge at:
Stampin for the Weekend has a “Out With The Old” challenge at:
I used for this project:
White card stock
Fabrico – Chocolate Ink
EK Success – 1 inch Circle Punch
EK Success – ½ inch Circle Punch
Brads from oriental trading
EK Success – Leaf Punch
Thank you for stopping by! I love hearing from you so take a minute and leave me a comment or two. While you are here become a follower and above all have a very blessed day.