My Digi Art

Sunday, October 16, 2011

"Wrapped in Fun" Card

Used a mummy and saying from Hambo Hoedown and if you play in one of their challenges you get the next weeks image free, how great is that just for entering.  Their current challenge is:  http://hambochallenges.blogspot.com  they even have a couple free images to get you started. 
DYSU is having their challenge and it is using up some of our scraps.  All of us have scraps to use, so join the challenge at: http://doyoustackup.blogspot.com
Dutch Dare is having their challenge at:  http://dutchdare-cardchallenges.blogspot.com/2011/10/ddcc-134-oct-13-sketch-sweet-n-sassy.html this is my first time entering their challenge.  You have to use this  sketch:
I used:
Hambo Hoedown Image – Mummy and saying  
Purple scraps
Black scraps
Green scraps
Orange Card Stock
Fibra markers
Martha Stewart’s - Ooey Gooey punch
White Gel Pen - by GeliStix
Black Gel Pen - by GeliStix
 
I have had such a ball playing in each challenge. 



Thank you for stopping, I hope you liked what I made.  Leave me a comment, I love hearing from you. 

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

4 comments:

  1. Very cool card. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! I love the dripping green goo! Thanks for joining us at the Hoedown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch! Thank You so much for joining us at Dutch Dare this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is FAB! Love that cute image, the bloodshot eyes, and the fun colours! Thank you SO much for joining us, this week, at DYSU!

    ReplyDelete