My Digi Art

Saturday, August 6, 2011

“Pay It Forward” Gifties

I am one of the very lucky bloggers that signed up over at starlightscrapper.blogspot.com for the” pay it forward 2011.”  Yesterday in the mail I received a beautifully wrapped box of goodies.  Almost too pretty to open, but I tore into it.  I have asked Denni if I could post what she sent me and she has given me permission.  YEA, you get to see the wonderful gifties.
First she made me a card with what I think is a “bugaboo stamp” on it (Cute!) with a handmade envelope that said “For You”. 


Second I opened up four glass nugget magnets.  I have made these before but not this nice.  As you can see they are gorgeous!   I wonder what kind of glue she uses.  When I have made mine in the past I used “Aleene’s Tacky glue”.   When I made my first ones I thought all had gone wrong since you could not see the picture all you could see was glue, but as it dried little by little the picture came through. 




Next up (Yep, there’s more), I opened up 4 stunning hand crocheted flowers.  They look like lace and so delicate.  How cute are these.  She said they would be great with a button or fancy brads in the center.  I look forward t using them soon. 



Okay you would think that was it but NO, there is more (can you believe all the great goodies?) I saw this on her blog and loved it.  It is no secret that I LOVE Dustin Pike’s images and this next item had lots of them, 12 to be exact.  She made me a 2012 calendar with a different image for each month.  They all sit nicely in a mini cd case.  How cute are these?




So make sure you go over to starlightscrapper.blogspot.com and check out all of Denni’s posts.  She has wonder projects and does such gorgeous work.  Thanks again Denni for my gifties, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them all.
Please leave me a comment; I love to hear from you.
TTFN,
CraftyGirl

1 comment:

  1. I am sooo glad you like it all!

    For the butterfly magnets I used glossy accents - nice and clear and pretty easy to smooth any bubbles. And yes, the little bear is a Bugaboo digi - can you believe I used something other than a Dustin digi?!

    Enjoy them and thank you for playing along with Pay It Forward! :D

    ReplyDelete