My Digi Art

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

“Pine Branch Christmas Tree” Card

I have seen pictures of this punch used for Christmas trees but this is my first time doing it.  Not hard but it did take about 40 "Pine Branch" punches and I do not have the one you squeeze.  I cut a basic tree shape and then went to town filling it in with the pine branches.  I of course had to bling it up so I used pearls and jewels and a bow for the top.  I started off wanting to make a white one but once I saw the designer paper I was going to use I changed my mind.  Maybe the next one will be a white one.   I am entering this in DYSU (Do You Stack Up) challenge at: http://doyoustackup.blogspot.com/2011/10/dysu-challenge-42-trees.html   The challenge is “Trees” so I think this fits. 

 
I used:
McGill – Pine Branch
EK Success – Corner Punch
Green, Red and White card stock
Double stick tape
Dimensional tape
Paper from – K I Memories – “Holiday Fun Paper Pad”
Paper from – K & Company “Best of Brenda Walton” for trunk of tree
Offray – Jewels (clear and pink)
Queen & Co - Pearls






I am super excited that I have gained a new follower.  Thanks to Tammy for joining!  Will you be the next one?  I hope so!!!  Please leave me a comment before you leave.  Have a very blessed day. 

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

3 comments:

  1. Wow - fantastic card. You must have a great deal of patience - lol.
    Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous. I love how you have made your tree. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful fantastic card! So much work puzzling all the details - GREAT!
    Love
    Anika

    ReplyDelete