My Digi Art

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Cuddly Buddly Challenge #14 "Babies/Kids"

I am joining a challenge at Cuddly Buddly.  If you have not checked them out you really should.  Great stuff over there and right now they are giving away digital art work for free.  The challenge was Babies/Kids so I looked through the free digital art work they provided and found this Cuddly Kids 3d Angel jpg.  Love the dimension and of course I had to glitter it up.  So go and check them out at: http://blog.cuddlybuddly.com/category/challenges/   
I used:
Cuddly Buddly – Cuddly Kids 3D Angel.jpg
Dimensional tape
Double sided tape
Stickles – stardust
And my handy dandy Fiskars scissors






Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.  Thanks for stopping by I hope you come back real soon.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

2 comments:

  1. WOWZA...this is GORGEOUS!!!

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I try to return the favor whenever I can, and I'm so glad I did - because your card really is stunning, and deserves some accolades! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous:O) Love the shape, great work!
    Thank you for joining us over at Cuddly Buddly last week, hope to see you again;O)
    Hugs, Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete