My Digi Art

Sunday, September 30, 2018

Layers - Positive Card



I am on the Design Team at International Art and Soul  and we can be found at: http://intaas.blogspot.com/  our challenge is "Layers".  I really hope you come and join in the fun, I would love to see what you come up with.
                         
Please stop by the Design Team Members Blogs and see their spectacular projects and leave them a bit of love.   :)
                        
I used in this project:
Washi Paper
Twinery  - Twine
Queen & Co. - Gem
                    
I would like to enter my project in the following challenges:

Have a blessed day!
Thanks for stopping by,
don’t forget to leave a comment.

TTFN,
CraftyGirl


3 comments:

  1. So pretty CraftyGirl. I love the beautiful soft colors and it's a great message. Hugs, Maggie, DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card. Really like the touches of the gem & twine. And the sentiment is beautiful. Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card with beautiful words too - I try so hard to live by them but sometimes it is very difficult. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete