My Digi Art

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

"Bird Doodle" Birthday Card


 


Tuesday Throwdown is having an "Add Some Texture" challenge!!!   Our Sponsor this week is CraftyGirl Creations    Come join us at:  http://tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.com/ 
Please stop by the Design Team Members Blogs and see their spectacular projects and leave them a bit of love.   :)


I used in this project:
CraftyGirl Creations - "Bird Doodle" Image
Darice - Embossing folders
Marvy - Le Plume II Markers

I would like to enter my project in the following challenges:

Have a blessed day!
Thanks for stopping by,
don’t forget to leave a comment.


TTFN,
CraftyGirl

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely, sweet, delicate image! I especially like the white on white textures with your embossing folders! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete