My Digi Art

Sunday, October 24, 2021

"Smell Feet" Halloween Card

 


I am on the Design Team at International Art and Soul  and we can be found at: http://intaas.blogspot.com/  our challenge is "All Hallows Eve (Tic Tac Toe)".  I really hope you come and join in the fun, I would love to see what you come up with.

                         

Please stop by the Design Team Members Blogs and see their spectacular projects and leave them a bit of love.   :)

                                           

I used in this project:

My Tic Tac Toe is the bottom row -

      Punpkins & Cauldron - Trick or Treat - Skeletons

 

Dustin Pike - "Smell Feet" & "Tree"- image

Carl's - Corner Punch

Coloring Pencil

American Crafts - DP

 

I would like to enter my project in the following challenges:

 

 

Have a blessed day!

Thanks for stopping by,

don’t forget to leave a comment.

 

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

2 comments:

  1. Now that is a true I don't want to come across. Thanks for making me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card and very clever use of the Tic Tac Toe.

    ReplyDelete