My Digi Art

Sunday, August 2, 2020

"Tea Party" Candy Kiss Holder



 


I am on the Design Team at International Art and Soul  and we can be found at: http://intaas.blogspot.com/  our challenge is "Tea Party".  I really hope you come and join in the fun, I would love to see what you come up with.
                         
Please stop by the Design Team Members Blogs and see their spectacular projects and leave them a bit of love.   :)
                        
I used in this project:
Tea Pot Cut file
Ribbon from stash
                         
I would like to enter my project in the following challenges:

Have a blessed day!
Thanks for stopping by,
don’t forget to leave a comment.

TTFN,
CraftyGirl

3 comments:

  1. This tea pot is so cute! I love the colors.

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card for my theme choice and the bow on the teapot sets it off beautifully. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is fabulous. I'd love to see how you put those kisses in there. Love the beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete