My Digi Art

Sunday, July 5, 2020

"Tiny Envelopes" Birthday Card



I am on the Design Team at International Art and Soul  and we can be found at: http://intaas.blogspot.com/  our challenge is "Tiny Things ".  I really hope you come and join in the fun, I would love to see what you come up with.
                         
Please stop by the Design Team Members Blogs and see their spectacular projects and leave them a bit of love.   :)
                        
I used in this project:
Stampin Up - Word Window Punch
Scraps of DP from Stash
Fiskars - Heart Punch
                         
I would like to enter my project in the following challenges:

Have a blessed day!
Thanks for stopping by,
don’t forget to leave a comment.

TTFN,
CraftyGirl


2 comments:

  1. Such a cute idea. I love all the little envelopes you created and turned into an adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great idea - I almost used some tiny envelopes that I bought many years ago but couldn't think what to do with them on the card. Your rows are so simple but look brilliant. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete