My Digi Art

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

"Create Your Own Background" - Starburst Card


 

Tuesday Throwdown is having a "Create Your Own Background challenge!!!   Come join us at:  http://tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.com/ 
Please stop by the Design Team Members Blogs and see their spectacular projects and leave them a bit of love.   :)

I used in this project:
EK Success - Label Punch
Basic Gray DP
Mementos DP
Dew Drops

I would like to enter my project in the following challenges:

Have a blessed day!
Thanks for stopping by,
don’t forget to leave a comment.


TTFN,
CraftyGirl


2 comments:

  1. Your background reminds me of a sunburst....so pretty! And I really like the label pattern you used! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what Terri said and really love your sentiment. A sunshine card!

    ReplyDelete