My Digi Art

Saturday, April 28, 2018

Limited Runs "Bird Brain" - Card





This was an awesome freebie for a limited time at Limited Run's.  Such a cute bird I had to use it.  You could get lost in those silly eyes.  Make sure you check out Limited Run's for more of Nikki's awesome artwork.  Join their challenge on facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/230242700670077/

I used in this project:

Limited Run's  - "Bird Brain" image 
Carl's Corner Punch
American Craft DP

I would like to enter my project in the following challenges:

Limited Run's Progressive Challenge #15
Limited Run's General Challenge

Have a blessed day!
Thanks for stopping by,
don’t forget to leave a comment.


TTFN,
CraftyGirl

1 comment:

  1. I love your sentiment Hugs Nikki !! He looks so cute too

    ReplyDelete