My Digi Art

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

"Whimsical Trees" - Card




Hello, Crafting by Designs is having another amazing challenge!!!  I am excited to use  "Whimsical Trees" image from our awesome sponsor Odd Ball Art.   We also have another sponsor and you will want to check it out: PPinky Dolls.  
                                                                                                          
Come join us at:   http://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.com/
Please stop by the Design Team Members Blogs and see their spectacular projects and leave them a bit of love.   :)

I used in this project:

Odd Ball Art  - "Whimsical Trees" image  

American Crafts - DP
Marvy Le Plume II - Markers

I would like to enter my project in the following challenges:

Have a blessed day!
Thanks for stopping by,
don’t forget to leave a comment.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

1 comment: