My Digi Art

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

"Nuthatch" - Christmas Card


Hello, Crafting by Designs is having another amazing challenge (Anything With Wings)  I am excited to use  "Nuthatch Colored", "A2 Background Distressed John 8-12 Light Of The World, "Christmas Poinsettia Lantern Red Colored" images from our awesome sponsor Fred She Said.

Come join us at:   http://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.com/
Please stop by the Design Team Members Blogs and see their spectacular projects and leave them a bit of love.   :)

I used in this project:
                                                                         
Fred She Said  - "Nuthatch Colored", "A2 Background Distressed John 8-12 Light Of The World, "Christmas Poinsettia Lantern Red Colored" images
Queen & Co. - Gems

I would like to enter my project in the following challenges:

Have a blessed day!
Thanks for stopping by,
don’t forget to leave a comment.

TTFN,
CraftyGirl


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful creation and fabulous coloring! I'm so thrilled to be crafting along side you & the team today! Thanks for beautiful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete