My Digi Art

Monday, March 12, 2012

Doodle Dragon Studio Legs Bookmark




How cute is this?  It is a magnet bookmark.  Inside is a small strip magnet on each side so it clamps onto your page.   

I am a Designer for Doodle Dragon Studio and they are having a challenge here: http://dustinpike.blogspot.com/2012/03/new-challengenew-challenge-freebie.html.  New rules everyone who plays wins a free image.  You cannot go wrong with that.   I hope to see your card or project there soon.

I used for this project:

Doodle Dragon Studio – Legs images
paper from my stash
EK Success Scallop and Circle Punch

I am entering this project in the following challenges:

Paper Take

Simon Says

Crafts 4 Eternity

Pile It On

Simon Says Stamp and Show

Thank you for stopping by!  I love hearing from you so take a minute and leave me a comment or two.  While you are here become a follower I only need one more to make 50 and above all have a very blessed day. 

TTFN,

CraftyGirl


5 comments:

  1. Lol, just brilliant. Thanks for joining us at C4E.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun bookmark!!
    Thanks so much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love it
    Thanks for joining us at Pile It On this week ,
    hope you'll join us again
    Hugs
    Lorianna PIO DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous bookmark! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable, it's cute and practicle. Isn't it pathetic that for all my crafting most days I'm picking up a stupid post card to mark my place. You have inspired me.

    thanks for playing along with us at Pile It On.

    ReplyDelete