My Digi Art

Friday, September 30, 2011

Hambo Hoedown "CASE Challenge"

        Hambo Hoedown has a CASE (Copy And Share Everything) Challenge over at their blog.  You can find it here:  http://hambochallenges.blogspot.com/2011/09/case-for-goodbyes.html and you can find a link to their gallery’s here: (main Gallery) : http://www.hambostamps.com/gallery.htm and (Digi Gallery): http://www.hambostamps.com/digitalgallery.htmGo and check them out and join the challenge.  So this week is as I said CASE Challenge and what you do is look through their galleries and find a card you want to CASE on your blog and you make a card like it.  Both galleries are full of wonderful cards and great ideas.  You will not have a problem picking a card (you might have a problem picking only one card). 
     I am CASEing a card from the Main Gallery by under Miscellaneous by Libby Hickson.  I used a bull dog clip instead of her cute little clip (which I did not have) and I used the new image “Dragonfly” from Hambo Hoedown with the “thinking of you saying.”  I used paper from my scrap bin, pop dots on the wing to make them stand up and a white gel pen to make the dots and had a ball doing it.  I also used “Stickles” stardust go give it some bling.  Love that glitter!





And the orignal CASE card:
Leave me a comment and become a follower while you are here.  Thanks for stopping by.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl    



1 comment:

  1. You did a fabulous job on your cased card! Your wings look beautiful! Thanks for joining us at the Hoedown this week!

    ReplyDelete