My Digi Art

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Dustin Pikes “Girl Power” Challenge

My second post of the day!  I am joining the challenge over at Dustin Pike’s “Girl Power" http://dustinpike.blogspot.com/2011/07/challenge-girl-power.html. 
Had fun making this for a lady from my church who went out west to visit some family for a little bit.  I made this card with two of Dustin’s Fairy images, “FarieGirl1 and FarieGirl2”.  Colored the images using “Fibra” markers and used “K & company” “Best of Brenda Walton” paper.  Of course I used a bit of “Stickles Stardust”, some word art from my computer and a lace punch from “Martha Stewart”.  I used foam tape to pop up the word art a bit to give it some dimension. 





Please leave me a comment, I would love to hear from you.

TTFN,
CraftyGirl

5 comments:

  1. So cute! I'm sure she loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, thanks so much for joining us this week at Pike's Playground ~ Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! I'm sure it was much admired and appreciated. Thanks for joining us this week at "Pike's Playground."
    Hugz,
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute :) Thanks for joining us at "Pike's Playground" this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, love the sentiment! Sure to make anyone feel special! Pretty coloring on your sweet fairy card!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Pike's Playground this week!
    Hugs,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete