My Digi Art

Friday, July 22, 2011

Animals Rule Challenge

Dustin Pike has another challenge going on over at dustinpike.blogspot.com/2011/07/challenge-animals-rule.html.  Go over and visit him, he also has a freebie so you might want to check that out.  Okay, my entry for the “Animals Rule” challenge is my very first rocker card.  I used markers to color Dustin’s ark image, “Stickles” diamond glitter, black card stock from “Recollections”, two pennies, “this to that” 3-dimenional foam dots, and the background was a image on the web.  I used the banner die cut from “Sizzix” and a stamp that say’s REJOICE!  I can’t believe it rocks back and forth like it is really on the waves, so cool!






Leave me a comment, I love hearing from you. 

TTFN,
CraftyGirl   

7 comments:

  1. How cool that it rocks!! :) Very nice card -- I LOVE that image -- you did a wonderful job with your coloring and design!! Thanks for sharing... And thanks for stopping by to visit me today!! I really appreciate it...

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow - I am TOTALLY loving this card. I adore how you combined all the animals and the glitter on the clouds is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow! This card is fantastic... you all are making it too hard to be a critic this week. I love it and would really like to see it in person as I bet it "really rocks!" Thanks for being a faithful Dustin Pike follower I love your creations and look forward to seeing them every challenge.
    Hugz,
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, thanks for joining us this week at Pike's Playground ~ Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Snap! I love this image,first time I've used it, it makes a great card!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  6. very clever, thanks for joining us in The Playground :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This looks amazing! Wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at Pike's Playground!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete